Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Small Note- and Pumpkin Update

Hey y'all. I just wanted to put out a note letting you know to not expect a photo story today. But if you are new to this site, check out some of my other posts! Also, I have gotten all of y'all's votes on the pumpkin contest, so don't worry about not being counted in. I'm not going to tell you who is in the lead currently, but I'll just tell you to check back on Sunday to see who the winner is!
 
Also, if you could tell your fellow doll loving friends to check out the contest, that would be fantastic! It would be really fun to get even more votes on the pumpkins. Or if you yourself haven't read about the pumpkin contest, then click here for part one of the story, and click here for part two (where the pumpkins are revealed). 
 
I hope to be hearing from you soon!
XOXO Ginger Spice

No comments:

Post a Comment