Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Harvest Party- Part One

On a crisp autumn evening, the girls were all getting ready for a Harvest party at their friend's house.
 
 
"Hey, everybody! Are you all ready yet?" Jess called.

 
"I'm ready!" Samantha stepped out of her room.
"Wow! Cool costume! Are you Parisian?" Jess asked.
"No, I'm an artist," Samantha explained.
"Oh, OK! That's a good idea," Jess said.

 
"And I see that your Irish dancer costume turned out nicely," Samantha commented.
"Yes, largely due to you! Thanks for borrowing this wig from the dance studio for me!" Jess said.
"No problem," Samantha smiled.

 
"Alright, I'm ready now!" Emily joined the girls in the living room.
"Oh, Emily! You look beautiful!" Samantha complimented.

 
"Thank you! I'm going to the party as a colonial girl," Emily said.

 
"ANNNNNDDD... I'm ready to go!" Ivy sprang out of her room.
"Umm... What are you, Ivy?" Jess asked. "A caveman?"
 

 
"No!! This isn't a beard you guys! I'm a lion!" Ivy exclaimed and struck her lion pose.

 
"Oh! OK! I see it now. Really cute!" Jess said.
"Now we just need Jessica. Where is she?" Emily asked.

 
"I'm right here!" Jessica said.
"Nice! You're a cowgirl! But, what is with the medal and the croquet stuff?" Ivy asked.
"I am NOT a cowgirl!!! I'm a cowgirl who won a champion croquet match. I'm a Croquet Champion Cowgirl!" Jessica declared.
 

 
Jessica stooped to pick up her ball. The other four girls all looked at each other with slightly weirded out looks on their faces.
"Well, uh, that's a very, um... Interesting costume, Jessica!" Samantha said.

 
"YES! We're all ready to go now! Let's set out for the party!!" Ivy exclaimed.
"Woohoo!" Jessica yelled.
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
This is a joint photo story between Emma from Wack-A-Doodle-Doos and me. Check out her post on her blog to see her side of the story!
 
XOXO Ginger Spice

4 comments: