Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Samantha's Showcase- Part 4

While Jess, Samantha, and Jessica continued to sit on the floor, discouraged from their lack of success in searching for Samantha's costume, Desiree arrived.
"Oh, Samantha! Why aren't you ready for the show? It starts in just a couple minutes!" Desiree feigned concern.
"Well, Desiree, I can't seem to find my costume," Samantha said, not really feeling like dealing with the bully at the moment.
 

"Oh, well if that just isn't too bad..." Desiree teased.
 

 
 "I guess you are just going to have to drop out of the showcase! What a shame," Desiree grinned like the Cheshire cat and laughed. She then left for the stage, her arms raised, still laughing evilly.
 
 
"OK, call me crazy, but I have this odd feeling like Desiree may have had something to do with this," Samantha stated.
"Ummm... I would call you crazy if you didn't think that Desiree had something to do with this!" Jess exclaimed. "I mean, she basically admitted to it, what with that big display of victory she just did."
Jessica just nodded.

 
"I know that I shouldn't be poking around in other people's stuff, but I think that this is a special case," Samantha said. "Let's look through Desiree's trunk."
"I agree," Jess replied. "Where is it?"
 

"It's right here," Samantha gestured. "Well, here I go."
 


Samantha stooped over and began to unlatch the trunk.
 


"Girls..." Samantha started.
 

 
"It's here!! My costume!" Samantha joyfully exclaimed.
"Oh yay! I'm so glad that Desiree was foolish enough to act so weirdly in front of us, or we never would have found it!" Jess celebrated.
"YEAH!" Jessica shouted. "LET'S EAT POPCORN TO CELEBRATE!!!"


"Maybe later, Jessica. Right now, I need to get changed! I'll be performing soon!" Samantha said.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hooray! Samantha and her friends found the costume! Stay tuned for the finale!
 
XOXO Ginger Spice
                                

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Samantha found her costume! When I read the last part I had figured Desiree took it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Desiree is very bad at acting innocent. Very bad indeed!

      Delete